I'd like to add just a bit to what Sean said yesterday...
We also greatly appreciate your praying for us which, of course, is the best thing any of us can do in any circumstance. I cannot say enough how blessed we have been and will continue to be through your involvement in this process, whether it be through prayer, donation, kind thoughts, smiles, or words of encouragement; it all means so very much to us. Even a little note or comment can do wonders for lifting my spirit especially, and for all of that, we thank you.
Through some reading I've been doing I have learned that, in general, most people who haven't had experience with adoption don't really know much about adoption apart from some common myths (which we also used to believe to be truth). We both enjoy sharing this part of our lives, but we are not always sure how to bring it up in everyday conversations. We welcome any questions you may have. :)
Have you had a chance to talk to my mom yet? I know she'd be happy to sit down with you any time you want.
ReplyDeleteYou & Sean are always in my prayers! Thinking about you daily, love you both so much!
ReplyDelete